its 20 fucking 13 can we stop pretending that online activism and general awareness campaigns “dont do anything” before i got on tumblr i was a racist sexist anti-feminist piece of garbage whos greatest understanding of any social issue was discrimination against white gay men and that trans people were “men trapped in womens bodies”
obviously something fucking right is going on so why dont you stop being pessimistic little shits.
don’t judge a person by their looks, judge them by their opinion on sansa stark
2014 is so close I can almost taste the Croatoan virus.
when i was in 7th grade i asked my science teacher if there were other colors that existed and we just couldn’t see them and she said no but i couldn’t stop thinking “well how would we know anyway” and that’s how i had an existential crisis at the age of 12
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
if you ever have to watch one american football game please watch the lions/eagles game going on right now. they’re playing in 7/8 inches of snow and they’re not allowed to clear the snow off the field
My uncle has been posting pictures since the start of the game guys you don’t understand this is hilarious
the lions fumbled six times in the first 18 minutes and are winning
I don’t ever watch football but this amuses me.
I hope Mrs Hudson beats Sherlock with that pan.